- 100% ratfish liver oil, wild-caught from the pristine Norwegian fjords.
- Unprocessed, raw and additive-free.
- A concentration alkylglycerols (biologically active lipids) of up to 33%.
- Only naturally occurring vitamin A and vitamin D.
- The powerful antioxidant, alpha-tocopherol (naturally occurring vitamin E).
- A full spectrum of omega-3 fatty acids, including EPA and DHA.
- A fresh bottle that lasts, due to the vitamin E profile.
- Handcrafted in small batches.
- A mild, buttery taste.
Ingredients: Wild-caught ratfish liver oil
Benefits: Rosita Ratfish Liver Oil contains a vibrant, naturally-occurring nutrient profile that includes:
- Alkylglycerols (biologically active lipids): A concentration of up to 33%
- Vitamin A: In the active, retinol form
- Vitamin D3: The most bioavailable, cholecalciferol form*
- Vitamin E: The powerful antioxidant alpha-tocopherol, which is the most biologically and chemically active form*
- A full spectrum of omega fats: Including omega-3 EPA and DHA, 4, 6, 7, 9, and 11
According to published scientific studies, these nutrients support the body in many ways, such as:
- Potentially easing inflammation,
- Supporting the pineal gland,
- Supporting healthy cholesterol levels and the heart,
- Supporting the skin, and
- Inhibiting free radical damage.*
Dosage: Best taken with food, as needed.
- Adults: Take 4 to 8 drops daily.
- Children and sensitive individuals: Take 1 to 4 drops daily.
- Infants (as approved by a doctor): Take 1 to 2 drops in the mouth or mixed with breast milk.
- Breastfeeding moms: May consume the oil directly (2 to 5 drops daily) and allow the rich nutrients to pass through the milk to the baby.
- Low and slow: Rosita is a premium, pure and potent. Therefore, it’s critically important to start slowly, with a lower dosage than recommended. For example, a very small dose every other day, or even once a week, until you can determine how the supplement affects your body and what dosage feels right for you.
- Store Rosita Ratfish Liver Oil in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Shelf life for unopened bottles: 3 years from production date if stored in the fridge, 5 years if stored in the freezer.
- Shelf life for opened bottles: Once opened, store Rosita Ratfish Liver Oil in the refrigerator and consume within 3 months. Replace cap after every use and return to the fridge to extend freshness.