Metagenics Methyl Care is a supplement specially created to provide targeted support for coronary arteries and heart health. The Methyl Care formulation is made with a combination of folate, vitamins B6 and 12, choline and trimethylglycine, all of which work to keep your body’s homocysteine levels in check. Homocysteine is a naturally occurring amino acid, which can accumulate in the body due to a lack of certain nutrients. Elevated homocysteine levels are a bad sign, increasing your risk of heart attack and stroke. With the Vessel Care supplement from Metagenics, you can reduce excess homocysteine and enjoy better vascular health.
- Methyl Care is a comprehensive formula that features calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate—a body-ready, nature-identical folate—along with N-acetyl-L-cysteine, vitamins B6 and methylated B12, and betaineHCl.
- Together, these nutrients support methylation, which promotes healthy homocysteine metabolism.
- Excellent safety profile
- Provides key nutrients involved in homocysteine metabolism
- Supports blood vessel (vascular) health by controlling homocysteine levels
Benefits of controlling excess homocysteine levels:
- Protects against coronary artery disease
- Supports healthy blood flow & cardiovascular function
- Reduces risk of stroke & heart attack
- Prevents depression & low mood
Patient Benefits: Supports healthy methylation
Directions: Take 2 capsules once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Care Instructions: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Ingredients: Riboflavin: 1.6mg, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl): 25mg, Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate*): 800mcg, Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin): 1mg, Zinc (as zinc citrate): 5mg, Trimethylglycine: 500mg, Choline (as choline bitartrate): 100mg, Intrinsic Factor: 20mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, calcium silicate, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, maltodextrin, and polyethylene glycol).
*As Metafolin® U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904