FolaPro® features the methylated form of folate called L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate as Metafolin’. Unlike folic acid, this form of folate requires no additional metabolic steps to be utilized by the body, making it a preferred choice for many individuals. Folate is an essential nutrient for many body processes, including hormone metabolism, DNA synthesis, homocysteine metabolism, and nervous system function.
- FolaPro features Metafolin, the active, preferred form of folate called calcium L-5-methyl-tetrahydrofolate
- Gluten-free & wheat-free
- Soy-free, dairy-free & egg-free
- No artificial colours or sweeteners
- Provides L-5-MTHF, a metabolically active form of folate
- Features calcium L-5-methyl-tetrahydrofolate —a body-ready form of folate, helping to ensure all the critical benefits of folate nutrition are realised
- Requires no additional metabolic steps to be utilised by the body, making it a preferred choice for many individuals
- Nutritionally supports many metabolic processes
- Folate is an essential nutrient for many body processes including DNA synthesis
Directions: Take one tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Care Instructions: Keep tightly closed in a cool dry place.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Ingredients: Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate*): 800mcg, Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), and silica, (*As Metafolin® U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904)